THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT -
Cambridge Christian Centre may collect general information about you, such as your name, address, contact details so Cambridge Christian Centre can contact you. We may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example when you wish to obtain goods or services from Cambridge Christian Centre, when you register for conferences or events, and when you participate in Cambridge Christian Centre activities or complete other forms. The information collected may include some sensitive information, such as health information or information about your beliefs, relevant to the services or assistance you have requested from Cambridge Christian Centre.
When possible Cambridge Christian Centre at the time of collection will disclose the purpose for which we collect personal information. If you do not provide us with certain information we may not be able to provide you with access to some of our services or the assistance you have requested.
Users can generally visit the Cambridge Christian Centre’s website without revealing who they are or other personal information unless they request information or register for an event with us. Cambridge Christian Centre will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION -
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION -
- to establish and maintain your involvement with Cambridge Christian Centre, including providing you with newsletters or updates;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from Cambridge Christian Centre;
- to answer your inquiry or request for information;
- to register you for events, conferences or promotions;
- to assist us to make Cambridge Christian Centre’s website, services and products more valuable to our community;
- for direct promotion of information or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications;
- to third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us with the operation of Cambridge Christian Centre and provide the products or services you have requested, such as catering and event coordinators, promotions companies, transport providers, website hosts and IT consultants, and our professional advisers such as consultants, lawyers and accountants. In some circumstances we may need to disclose sensitive information about you to third parties as part of the services you have requested;
- to different parts of Cambridge Christian Centre’s organization to enable the development and promotion of other information and services and to improve our general ability to assist Cambridge Christian Centre event attendees and the wider community.
You can request access to the personal information that Cambridge Christian Centre holds about you by contacting the Cambridge Christian Centre Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorized to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
Cambridge Christian Centre will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly Cambridge Christian Centre utilizes secure SSL technology to safeguard any transmitted information, but cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.
CONTACTING US -
The "CCC website" is provided by Cambridge Christian Centre on an "as is" basis. Cambridge Christian Centre makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the "CCC website" or the information, content or materials included on the "CCC website." Cambridge Christian Centre will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the "CCC website" including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
LINKING POLICY –
This web site may be linked to or from other web sites that are not operated by Cambridge Christian Centre, or any affiliates. Cambridge Christian Centre is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third party web sites. This web site may also be linked to web sites operated by organizations affiliated with Cambridge Christian Centre. Visitors to those web sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices.
USE OF THE CCC WEBSITE –
This web site or any portion of the Cambridge Christian Centre website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Cambridge Christian Centre.
Cambridge Christian Centre graphics and logos may not be used in connection with any product or service that in any manner misrepresents, disparages, or discredits Cambridge Christian Centre. Any other use of Cambridge Christian Centre materials from this web site including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, display or republication without the prior written permission of Cambridge Christian Centre is strictly prohibited. You may print copies of the material for incidental resource and personal use, store the files on a computer for reference or personal use. No content may be sold or used for any commercial purpose. Any printed copy must include copyright information.